Melissa and Doug Skills Activity Book With Pair of Child-Safe Scissors
Kids love to cut with scissors--as you can see by the trail of scraps often left in their wake! This creative and practical activity pad gives an engaging, creative direction to scissor work, meaning more concentration and less mess. Organized from simple to more complex, 20 different paper cutting projects (with complete supplies included right in the pages of the book) practice slightly different skills and techniques, and produce 20 unique crafts, games, and activities to offer kids a creative focus and a sense of accomplishment. Plastic safety scissors are included, which naturally encourage proper form and are safe for preschoolers--but any pair of scissors can be used to complete the paper-cutting projects.
- Includes 20 activity pages.
- Includes plastic safety scissors that naturally encourage proper form.
- Includes mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more!
- Encourages fine motor skills and cognitive skills.
- Adult supervision required.
Product: 11.25" x 8.25" x 0.5" Packaged 0.45 lbs
Package: 11.25" H x 8.2" W x 0.7" L